Saturday, March 5, 2011

Accessorizing Your O'Natural


Greetings my lovely beauties...how do you doll up your O'Natural??
I've noticed that since I have been rocking my TWA (teeny weeny afro), I have experiemented more with some (O)mazing accessories. My colors have been brighter, my eye shadow more playful. It's almost as if my natural hair opened up a brand new me...or let me say, the true me that was hidden inside of me. I must say, my style is more chic, but I really play with my accessories and eye shadow colors. That positive energy increases every time I hear, 'wow, I love your hair' or 'wow, you have an amazing look'. It's the hair and the accessories, I tell ya.

When I was featured on curly nikki's website, I was asked if having my TWA made me want to doll up my look to feel more feminine..you know, since many women feel more feminine with longer hair. I responded that the accessories do not make me feel more feminine, but the TWA has created a more artistic side when it comes to accessorizing. And what's even more amazing is that I feel so much more confident and free since I chopped my hair and have allowed it to reach it's full potential in it's all natural form. I can't tell you how many times I have made Walgreen runs to grab one of the L'Oreal Hip eyeshadows, or a boutique run to pick up a great makeup brush (organic, of course) or a great super shiny lip gloss to enhance that spark that I carry with my rediscovered natural-ness. And the bigger and fuller my hair, the more and more I fall in love with it.And before you blow your budget over enhancing your already beautiful selves..check out thrift stores, flea markets, Forever 21, H&M, and street festivals or create your own accessories and be absolutely O'So Unique.

So...how does your O'Natural make you feel? How do you doll up your look?


Happy Accessorizing!!

1 comment:

  1. eToro is the most recommended forex trading platform for newbie and full-time traders.

    ReplyDelete