Thursday, March 10, 2011

Ok, You Caught Me Looking..I Have A Crush On Your HAIR!!


Hola Chicas/Chicos..have you ever been caught staring at a natural's hair that you were just drooling over? Or, you may have caught others staring at your natural in awe...I know I have..Once they are caught, you hear, ' I absolutely love your hair'. Nice,right.. Well, I'm not sure if I have been caught, but I don't normally like to stare, but when I run across a natural with big beautiful healthy hair, I get weak in the knees. My eyes get caught in all of that thick curly, coily, kinky mass of wonderful..besides, they can't see me staring from a picture..teehee.
So, we all have some sort of hair idol..and when I heard that I was someone's hair idol, a slow moving tear slid down my delicate cheek trickling down to the floor...Oh, my, how dramatic..just kidding, about the tear, that is. But I did feel great hearing that...but I, like so many other naturals, have our pick of hair crushes. I, for one, love huge hair. Bushy, thick humongous coiled hair.

What natural look inspires your hair crush?

Here are a few images of some of my hair crushes that make me go WOW!









It's great to have a hair crush, but the most important thing to remember is to have the biggest crush on your own hair.



Happy Healthy Hair

photo credit: www.fuckyeahcurlscurlscurls.tumblr.com

4 comments:

  1. I really like your hair. Nice blog you have here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv your hair and you look really beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much ladies..I'm so grateful that you enjoy the blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the NATURALS! I too have hair crushes but you are right one has to appreciate and shower your own hair with love. I AM NOT MY HAIR BUT MY HAIR IS ME...

    ReplyDelete