Hola Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well.
So, what's the rave about Argan Oil? What is the rave about this Moroccan goodness that have naturals in an uproar. It's actually been called 'liquid gold' by beauty experts due to its benefits for healthy hair..Well, Argan Oil is an oil that's actually been around for ages, however, it's popularity skyrocketed over the last few years due to manufacturing companies on the hunt for 'exotic' ingredients to add 'label appeal' to their product as a ploy to get more money from consumers. And of course, those are usually products that contain synthetic chemicals and will have Argan Oil waaaayyyyyy down at the bottom of the ingredient's list. But despite of all that, it is an oil to absolutely rave about. It's so great, it is one of the wonderful ingredients that is in my O'Natural Natty Butter, and I must say, it is like 'liquid gold'. And, when combined with other natural ingredients, it is a small piece of heaven. It is difficult to extract, so it is not the cheapest oil , hence why it is sometimes found in products in unpretentious amounts. So, let's just take a look at all of the benefits of this oil.
Argon Oil...The Skin Edition
- Prevents loss of moisture from the skin.
- Diminishes wrinkles
- Gives you softer skin
- Neutralizes free radicals and treats acne, eczema and psoriasis
- Has sebum regulating action on oily skin that reduces the oiliness
- Increases elasticity and tightens the skin
- Prevent stretch marks (yippee, pregnant women)
- Reduces skin inflammation and skin irritation
- Makes brittle nails stronger
- If you are suffering from acne or chicken pox scars, application of Argan Oil can reduce these blemishes
Argan Oil...The Hair Edition
- Hydrates the hair naturally.
- Argan Oil infiltrates into the hair shafts and improves elasticity.
- Very nourishing for the growth of hair
- Strengthens the hair by repairing the damaged cellular membrane of the hair
- Contains Vitamin E which makes it a fabulous agent for hair treatment.
- Color treatment on hair causes certain damage to hair. Color treatment makes them brittle and takes away the smoothness. Argan oil cures the brittle hair and increases the life of color treated hair. It even surpasses in competitiveness in this job from Jojoba oil.
- Non-greasy Argan oil locks the moisture in and adds to and restores the luster and shine of hair according to researchers
- Hair stylists are also admitting that Argan oil may finally be the right choice to heal and restore the damaged, dry and weak hair from environmental extremes, excessive styling practices and perms
Argan Oil..The Internal Edition
- Help to prevent cardiovascular diseases
- Cholesterol lowering effect
- Protects the blood vessels
- Protects heart, liver and gall bladder
- Effective in the relief of burns and scars
- Improves circulation
- Has Anti inflammatory properties
- May help arthritis
- Lowers blood pressure
Where to buy: Any Health Food Store or online at www.mountainroseherbs.com