The All Things O'Natural is proud to present the arrival of our newest product: NATTY MOIST!
Natty Moist is a multi functional conditioner that can be used for the hair and skin. It conditions the hair providing optimum moisture, serves as a deep conditioner, as a leave in conditioner, as a herbal infused water based moisturizer that can be applied to wet, damp or dry hair, and as a light weight body butter.
Natty Moist offers you some wonderful cinnamon and creme scented goodness in a 12oz Jar.
**Please allow 3-4 business days to process all orders and 3-4 business days for shipping. Do to the handmade nature of Natty Moist, there are no returns on the product. Ship out days are Tuesdays and Fridays
Disclaimer: Use of this item is your responsibility and we are not responsible for any adverse effects. If you suffer with any pre-existing medical conditions, seek professional medical advice before use of this product. This product is not a medical substitute. This product contain small amounts of Lavender Oil and Evening Primrose, so please take precaution if you are pregnant. *This product also contains Shea Butter, which is an oil derived from the nut of the shea nut tree and sweet Almond Oil, Please take precaution if you have any allergies to nuts.
To purchase, please visit : click me
The Wonderful Ingredients of NATTY MOIST:
Ingredients: Ayurvedic Herb Infused Water, Unrefined Shea Butter, Avocado Butter, Cupuacu Butter, Aloe Vera Juice, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Guar Conditioner, BTMS, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydrolized Silk Protein, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B), Citric Acid, Vegetable Emulsifier, Vitamin E Oil, Essential Oil Blend, Grapefruit Seed Extract, Natural Fragrance.
The Benefits of the Ingredients:
Ayurvedic Herb Blend:
- Provides an abundance of slip for easy detangling.
- Nourishes the hair.
- Makes hair dense and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Aids in the treatment of scalp problems.
- Controls hair loss and premature greying.
- Helps relieve symptoms of dandruff and scalp problems.
- One of nature's best emollients (moisturizers) that softens and soothes hair, scalp and skin.
- Gives a luxurious feeling to hair and skin.
- Helps control frizz by providing excellent moisture.
- Great sealant to lock moisture into the hair and skin.
- A natural protection from ultraviolet light,
- It is an antioxidant and contains phytosterols which have anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory properties, condition skin and hair and promote moisture retention.
- Excellent for dry skin.
- This exotic butter from the Brazil Amazon is similar to Cocoa Butter, but has a softer creamier consistency.
- It contains essential fatty acids and phytosterols, and is very moisturizing for skin and hair.
- It is also a natural protection from UV-A and UV-B rays. It can be used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis and adds shine and replenishes moisture in hair.
- A natural emulsifying agent from the legume family that conditions without causing polymer buildup.
- Helps control flyaway and frizzy hair.
- Promotes shine
Hydrolized Silk Protein:
- As one of the few proteins that actually contain molecules that are small enough to penetrate the interior core of the hair, silk protein aids in moisture retention.
- Adds luster, body and manageability to the hair.
Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B):
- Penetrates deep into the skin and hair shaft.
- Has excellent water binding abilities.
- Helps strengthen the hair shaft by imparting an elastic film inside and out.
- Helps thicken the hair and leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
Aloe Vera Juice and Aloe Vera Extract:
- Excellent for promoting hair growth.
- Has excellent moisturizing properties
- Helps control scalp issues, such as dandruff.
- Helps reduce hair fall.
Grapefruit Seed Extract
- Has very high amounts of disease-fighting, free-radical eliminating antioxidants and phytonutrients called bioflavonoids.
- Very effective non toxic disinfectant.
- Acts as a natural preservative.
- Soothes and heals damaged scalp.
- Also aids in relieving itchy scalp.
- High in antioxidants which is extremely beneficial for skin and scalp.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
Vitamin E Oil:
- Helps minimize split ends.
- Keeps hair color vibrant.
- Aids in hair loss prevention.
BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate):
- This is not a sulfate, BTMS is a natural emulsifier derived from Colza Oil.
- Has excellent detangling properties and leaves hair with body and spring.
- Works excellent as a leave in for hair.
- Naturally derived alcohol from a mixture of coconut and palm oil fatty alcohols.
- Has natural emollient(moisturizing) properties.
- Moisturizes and improves wet/dry comb out.
- Vegetable based emulsifier (binds water and oils) from naturally occurring fats.
- A weak organic acid found naturally in fruit that serves as a natural preservative. Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient that balances products that may be too alkalinic.
NATTY MOIST: Directions of Use