Tuesday, January 18, 2011

So What's The Rave About: TEA TREE OIL

Tea tree oil benefits for skin & Hair
Ahhh, the wonderful Tea Tree Oil, also known as Melaluca. If it were truly up to me, tea tree oil would be in every shampoo, conditioner and skin care product, because it has so many wonderful benefits. Tea Tree Oil is a natural antibacterial disinfectant. It is a light yellow oil with a smell similar to nutmeg. Because of its wonderful properties, Tea Tree Oil is a natural agent for curing all three types of infectious organisms: viral, fungal and bacterial. Before I get into the wonderful benefits that this oil has on the hair and scalp, let me first cover the amazing benefits it has overall.

The Benefits of Tea Tree Oil:
  • Acne Treatment: Due to its bacterial and fungal properties. Here are some natural mixtures to use for acne flare ups: Tea Tree Oil/ Aloe Vera Gel. Combine 1 TSP of Aloe Vera Gel to 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil and dab on infected area. You can leave overnight or rinse after 20 minutes. You can also add Tea Tree Oil to your Oil Cleanser mixture and to your natural toner for added benefits. Tea Tree Oil is as effective as benzoyl peroxide, however, it is not as harsh nor as drying...but it does take a little longer to work.
  • Boils and Carbuncles: Tea Tree Oil speeds up the healing process and relieves discomfort. Here is a wonderful application of using Tea Tree Oil for Boils and Carbuncles: Just dab a cotton swab into your Tea Tree Oil and apply to the infected area several times per day.
  • Toenail Fungus: Due to its antifungal properties, Tea Tree Oil is extremely helpful in curing toenail infections. Tea Tree Oil for Toenail Infections: Simply apply 1 to 2 drops of Tea Tree Oil directly onto the infected toenail and rub it in and around the tip of the nail, 2 times per day.
  • Warts: Treat warts by applying pure Tea Tree Oil 3 times per day. Yo can also continue treatment for 6 weeks after the wart was gone or it may return.
  • Bad Breathe, Inflamed Gums and Plaque: Tea Tree Oil, when used as a mouth wash, acts as a natural cure for bad breathe, gingivitis, plaque and inflamed gums. It also kills mouth bacteria prior to dental surgery and reduces mouth irritation caused by dental procedures. Tea Tree Oil Mouth wash: Add 3 drops of Tea Tree Oil to a cup of warm water and use as a mouthwash 2 to 3 times daily. be sure not to swallow. You may also add 1 drop of the oil to your toothpaste as you brush.
  • Yeast Infections: Tea Tree Oil is an effective use for yeast infections when used as a douche. Tea Tree Oil Douche: Combine 1 TSP of Tea Tree Oil to 1 TSP of isopropyl alcohol (rubbing alcohol), mix the solution, which should be a milky white. Store the solution in a dropper bottle. Add 10 drops of the solution to a pint of water. Use this douche once per day for a week in order to rinse the vagina.
  • Sore Throat and Congestion: This wonderful oil combined with a simple steam inhalation technique naturally cures congestion, sore throat, chest infections and clears up mucus. Tea Tree Oil Steam Inhalation: Fill a large cooking pot or bowl with water and bring to a boil. Remove the pot from the stove and add 2-3 drops of tea tree oil into it. Cover your head with a towel and lean over the top of the pot or bowl so that the long ends of the towel are hanging down at the two sides of the bowl. Inhale the vapors for about 5-10 minutes. Repeat this process each night before bed until symptoms are cured completely.
  • Canker Sores and Laryngitis: When diluted in water, Tea Tree Oil is an effective treatment for canker sores and laryngitis. Tea Tree Oil for Canker Sores and Laryngitis: Add 3-4 drops of Tea Tree Oil to 1 cup of warm water and gargle this solution twice daily. Do not swallow.

Tea Tree Oil for the Hair and Scalp:
  • Tea Tree Oil helps in the prevention of bacterial and fungal infections of the scalp. This has a direct benefit to hair, especially ethnic hair since many harmful products may have been previously applied.
  • Tea Tree Oil naturally cleanses the sebaceous glands on the scalp.
  • Tea Tree Oil is beneficial in treating dandruff and lice.
  • By adding Tea Tree Oil to your shampoo or conditioner, it conditions the hair, improves hair density and unblock the clogged hair follicles.
Using Tea Tree Oil for Dandruff and Lice:

Dandruff:
  • Combine 25 drops of essence of tea tree and 50 ml of jojoba oil or coconut and apply thoroughly into the scalp, Cover your head with a hot towel for 1 hour and then wash the hair with a mild shampoo to which you add 10 drops of essence of tea tree. It is best to apply the shampoo without wetting the hair first. Wash hair well with warm water.
Lice:
  • Rinse hair daily with pH neutral shampoo, containing 20 to 60 drops of essential oil per 100 ml of shampoo. Leave for ten minutes before rinsing. You could add a little lavender oil to the conditioner or the wash water for extra effect and a pleasant scent.
Caution: if you have sensitive skin, dilute the Tea Tree Oil in a carrier oil first, then apply.
  • Carrier Oils: Jojoba, Coconut, Grapeseed, Castor, Almond, Olive
Happy Health

credits: some info found at www.b4tea.com

3 comments:

  1. Told the true thing. I have got the result for this product.
    tea tree oil for hair

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete
  3. Never give up in life they all say no cure to HSV 2 which is a big lie I have pass through many process also i never believe there is really cure to HERPES until I meet Dr.Ehiaguna the doctor that have been helping many people for many years, I come across this doctor online when I was searching for cure online I found out about this man, and to my greatest surprise this man have the herbal medicine which I have been looking for years I explain my problem to him through the email I found on someone who testify about him also, Dr.Ehiaguna write me a reply and explain how the process work so after ordering for the medicine I got it within 4 days and I took it according to the way Dr.Ehiaguna instructed, I was so happy after two week I took the medicine there was very big change in my health when I was done with the process I go for test, I found out I am negative that was the day I have the tears of joy you can also get in contact with my doctor through his email now drehiaguna@gmail.com or you can also WhatsApp him +2348073908953. And He also have herbs medicine to cured the following diseases; eczema,urethra wart,chronic problems.Herpes, Cancer, Als,Hepatitis, Diabetes, HPV,Infections,ulcer  ETC

    ReplyDelete