Thursday, January 20, 2011

Documenting the Journey: 5 Months After My BC


August 6, 2010...the BC (Big Chop)..I absolutely loved the freedom in doing this..didn't have a clue of what to do with it, though..


September 1st Month..I was able to a bit of hair for a front braid. With the help of Youtube and other natural blog sites, I was learning different ways to rock my hair.


October Month 2..Discovered the two strand twist out


November Month 3..Still loving the two strand twist out.. Learning how to fully keep my hair moisturized.


December Month 4: Blow out, flat iron length check...Loved the look, but missed my coils, kinks and curls.


January Month 5..This is my current look. I experimented with a two strand twist out fro hawk...I loved it!

Ok..so far this is my Happy Nappy Journey, and I must say, I haven't been this excited over my hair in a loooonnnnggg time..Be sure to document your journey, you will be amazed at where you began and where you are now. Be sure to stay educated on how to maintain your beautiful natural curls, and explore different styles to rock your hair...till next time

Happy Healthy Hair

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing..what do you use as your daily moisturizer? Love your blog..it has some great info, keep it up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful journey..I was wondering if you have any tutorials on youtube? If not, can we get some pleeeezzze!

    ~KinkySis~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your hair! I just "bc'd" on Saturday Feb 26, 2011. I didn't do so much as to go bald, still have about 4 inches of hair all over. It's enough for me to braid but how did you do your twist out??? Do you have a youtube channel?? Sorry if i've missed it on your site!THanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Anon 5:14, thank you..I'm working on getting some youtube tutorials, thanks for inquiring

    @Missk.roberts@live.com..thank you so much. Congrats on your BC..I have ayoutube site nique1076, however, I havent added any tutorials as of yet, hopefully soon. I do have a post on my two stand twist out because I have had some requests from people on how I achieve my twist out...welcome and thanks for commenting, please feel free to ask any questions that you may have

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ HappilyNappyMe..thank you very much :-)

    ReplyDelete