First, let's talk about the benefits of using a weekly clay mask:
- Absorbs and balances excess oil.
- Actively draws pimples and blackheads to the surface, and detoxify the bacteria that contributes to infected skin.
- Stimulate circulation, bringing fresh blood and oxygen where applied, reducing puffiness and inflammation.
- Exfoliates dead skin cells, which allows for greater penetration for oil and water, leaving the skin feeling exquitely soft, smooth and refreshed.
- Smooth and soften fine lines and wrinkles, and begins to fade hyper-pigmented skin.
- Reduces scarring. With consistent use, clay works to heal the skin naturally.
How to Use:
The clay mask can be applied morning and/or night. To get you started, all you need is a penny sized amount and mix with equal parts water. Steam your face with a steamed towel or you can just steam your skin over a pot of water that has been brought to a boil (steam opens the pores, allowing the powder to get down in there and do its magic. Apply to face in an upward motion. Leave the mask on for 15-20 min, depending on the sensitivity of your skin, or you can wash it off immediately. The longer the powder stays on, the deeper the action. Rinse. Follow with a final cool water rinse. Moisturize.
What I loved:
I loved the fact that the powder lasted for so long because I didn't need to use so much of it..a little goes a long way. I loved how my skin looked and felt. I love that it is gentle enough to use weekly. I love that it's all O'Natural.
where to buy: http://www.carenonline.com/