Hola Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well with everyone.
Ok, so I just found out from my mom's best friend, who's also natural, that Ecostyler Gel has a carcinogen (cancer causing agent) in it called Triethanolamine (TEA). I know, I know, I know...I have done many a wash n go's using the infamous EcoStyler..I'm so disappointed, but on the other hand, happy, because I strive to keep it O'Natural for my family, for myself and for you beautiful people.
So, in actuality, this was a good thing to find out this info..thank you, Betty!!! Because now I can get my do it yourself self up and make my own natural healthy hair gel.
So, let me just breeze over what was used in this video
The Items Used:
- 2 Cups of Water
- 1/4 cup of Flaxseeds
- Essential Oils of your choice ( I used Rosemary, Tea Tree, Lavender and Lemongrass Oils)
- Unused Stocking Sock (or you can use a strainer)
- My Natty Oil ( for after sheen)
My personal review:
The Benefits of Flaxseed Gel:
- Inexpensive..A bag of flaxseed usually cost around $4-$6 per bag
- Leaves hair soft, shiny and moisturized
- beneficial to the health of the hair
- All Natural and you can gauge what goes in it.
- Can reuse the Flaxseeds
- Great for laying down those edges
- Promotes hair growth
- Replenishes dry brittle hair and dry scalp because Flaxseeds are rich in omega 3
Have A Happy Healthy Day