Hola Chicas/Chicos...I pray all is well with everyone.
So, what's the rave about Dead Sea Salt?? Dead Sea Salt is salt extracted from the Dead Sea. The Dead Sea is extremely popular with tourists due to its therapeutic effects. The water of the Dead Sea is unique because it has 10 times as much salt as sea water. This, amazingly, allows anyone to float on the Dead Sea due to its density.Various cultures and groups of people have visited the Dead Sea for therapy, dating back to the time of the ancient Egyptians, utilizing the salt in various unguents and skin creams, as well as soaps, just as it is used today.It is fact that salt which is gathered from The Dead Sea contains over 80 minerals which are essential for your skin's health. By feeding your skin these important minerals you improve it's natural look as well as help maintain optimal skin hydration at all times. These minerals include Magnesium, Potassium, Bromine, Calcium Chloride and Sodium, all vital to a youthful and healthy looking skin. All these minerals are present in Dead Sea salt at concentration levels ten times higher than any other ocean or sea on the planet! That is why salt scrubs which are made specifically using bath salts made with Dead Sea minerals are so popular and effective. It is one of the main ingredients that is in my O'Natural Natty Body Scrub along with some wonderful exotic butters...coming soon.
So, below I have listed some of the wonderful benefits of this therapeutic goody.
DEAD SEA SALT..The SKIN Edition:
- Exfoliates and cleanses the skin better than soaps or cleaners.
- Removes dull dead skin cells to reveal a younger skin layer.
- Thoroughly cleanses the pores to allow the skin to breathe easier
- Stimulates blood circulation and removes daily toxins from your skin.
- Strengthens and firms skin tissue
- Research has demonstrated that skin disorders such as acne and psoriasis are relieved by regular soaking in water with added Dead Sea salt.
- Even people with skin conditions like, eczema and psoriasis can benefit from the Dead Sea salt, with a marked reduction in skin inflammation and roughness. The mineral magnesium, found in Dead Sea salt helps to keep the skin well hydrated and thereby, reduces dryness and inflammation, caused by these skin conditions.
DEAD SEA SALT..The Internal Edition:
- It helps in stabilizing abnormal heartbeats which is contrary to the delusion that it causes high blood pressure. In fact, sea salt in conjunction with water and in the right proportion, is essential for the regulation of blood pressure. It searches for the harmful sodium deposits in the body and completely eliminates them. It also curbs high blood pressure.
- Before sleeping, if taken with warm water, it helps a person get a deeper and longer sleep, which is restful and refreshing. It also helps clear up catarrh and sinus and bronchial congestion.
- It helps maintain the electrolytes in the body which are essential for processing information and communication of the brain cells.
- It avoids water retention in the body, which is again contrary to another misconception that salt causes water retention. It has also been reported to dissolve kidney stones in the body.
- It wards off acidity by eliminating unwanted sodium deposits in the body.
- It helps control drool while sleeping, which usually happens if the body is deprived of the right type of salt and water. This can further lead to a double chin, as the saliva glands have to function harder to lubricate the mouth. Hence, sea salt mixed with drinking water helps prevent this condition.
- Sea salt helps in food absorption from the intestinal tract and maintains the level of sugar in the blood, hence reducing the risk of diabetes.
- It plays an important role in curing the lungs of mucus plugs and sticky phlegm, especially during asthma and cystic fibrosis.
- As sea salt supplies essential nutrients to the muscles, it helps in preventing muscle cramps.
- It acts as a strong natural antihistamine by keeping the body at the right pH. This helps by maintaining the body's acidic level and preventing different health problems and degenerative diseases.
Have A Happy Salty Day!
Where to buy:www.texasnaturalsupply.com or www.fromnaturewithlove.com or www.mountainroseherbs.com
credits: some info found at www.cleopatraschoice.com