Greetings Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well with everyone..
Ok, so 1st let me apologize for the part 1 and part 2..I haven't mastered how to put 2 videos on my post at one time, and when I try to upload a video, it appears as a picture instead of a live video.so I had to split it into 2 parts..Once, again, I am hamming it up on the video!!!
This video shows my weekly regimen, which mainly consists of Co-Washing, Moisturizing, Sealing and Styling. I talk about the products that I use and how I apply them to my hair and the main areas that I focus on.
Products Used In This Video:
- SheaMoisture Raw Restorative Conditioner (for my conditioner wash)
- SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque (as my leave in)
- Castor Oil (for my sealer)
- Apple Cider Vinegar and Distilled Water (or filtered or spring water)
- Natty Butter (as my moisturizing styling agent)
Please check out my youtube page at www.youtube.com/nique1076 to see PART 2 to this video...
Questions, reviews and comments are ALWAYS welcomed and appreciated!!! Thanks Everyone
Have a Happy Healthy Day!