Sunday, June 5, 2011

All Twisted Updo

   


Hola Chicas/Chicos...I pray all is well with everyone.

Well once again, I am presenting you with a cute cool style that can be perfect for the hot weather months.
So, I hope you guys enjoy and when you get a chance, please visit me on my youtube page www.youtube.com/nique1076 and subscribe and I'm officially a Twitter chic, so please visit and follow at www.twitter.com/allthingsonatrl . Enjoy!!


Products Used:
  • O'Natural Natty Butter (www.livingthenattylifestyle.blogspot.com ) that I melted into an oil for an after sheen.
  • RoseWater (Whole Foods, Any health food grocery or herb shop or www.amazon.com)
  • Ouchless metal free bands
  • Bobby Pins
  • Accessories

The Results:






Happy Healthy Hair Day!

3 comments:

  1. KEY-OOT!---where can i purchase rose water---i go to the store and people look at me like i'm crazee--can you help a sistah out???---remain blessed my friend!

    http://naturalsunshine.ning.com/profiles/profile/show?id=Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ladies so much..

    @ Essense..you can purchase from the vitamin shoppe or your local health food store or herb shop or at www.amazon.com

    ReplyDelete