Hola Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well with everyone.. (part 2 is at ths link.. www.youtube.com/nique1076 )
Ok..dun dun dun..here it is, the METHOD!! Stretching our natural hair using no heat, but with bands..huh??
No, really, with bands..and it works. So, as promised, I created a video tutorial on the banding method that I used from which I saw a youtuber that I adore and had the pleasure of meeting at the Natural Hair Show in Atlanta, BlackOnyx77 (be sure to check her out)..I had never thought about stretching my hair before that, but boy oh boy is it my staple now..
So guys, sit back and relax and enjoy
- Ouchless Bands, metal free (any grocery or drugstore)
- SheaMoisture Deep Treatment Masque (Walgreens or Target, Walgreen.com and Target.com)
- O'Natural Natty Butter (www.livingthenattylifestyle.blogspot.com )
- Tangle Teezer (Sally's or Sallys.com)
- Moisturizing Spritz of water and peppermint oil (any herb shop, health food grocery)
Happy Banded Day!