Hola Chicas/Chicos..I pray all is well with everyone..
Well, once again we are discussing the wonderful O'Natural goody..Vinegar and its wonderful uses..
I have listed 8 uses for vinegar that safe and O'So Natural..enjoy!
8 Household Uses For Vinegar:
- Cleaner and Disinfectant: From countertops and windows to bathtubs to hardwood floors, countless household surfaces can be cleaned with vinegar. You can clean and disinfect just about anything with vinegar and water. You can use pure vinegar or a diluted solution, depending on the severity of the dirty situation: Use vinegar full-strength for tough cleaning jobs and to remove lime or hard water stains, or mix the vinegar with warm water for a milder green cleaner.
- Fabric Softner: I use vinegar in the rinse cycle to remove residue from detergent and to soften clothes. I use 1 to 2 oz depending on load size. And when clothes are dry there is no vinegar scent. As a natural fabric softener, vinegar is an especially smart choice when a family member has sensitive skin or allergies to dyes and perfumes.
- Odor Remover: Is a strong scent lingering in your home? Vinegar is a natural odor remover. You can boil vinegar to remove odor evidence of her wood-burning stove, or you can simply set out a small bowl of vinegar: Remove lingering tobacco odors by filling a small bowl or saucer with apple cider vinegar and placing it in the room where the odor is…. within a few days your room will smell fresh and clean.
- Stain Remover: Whether you’re cleaning carpets or cloth diapers, vinegar is a powerful stain remover. Put a good amount of baking soda on the stain, then spray/sprinkle some white vinegar over the baking soda. It will go really bubbly and smell very strongly of vinegar. Put in wash and ta-da! Stain gone!
- Blemish Treatment: Vinegar is also a simple remedy for curing pimples. To banish blemishes fast combine 1 tsp. salt and 3 Tbs. vinegar in a bowl and dab on pimples using a cotton ball. Let sit 30 minutes, then rinse with lukewarm water.
- Drain Cleaner: Many Natural moms, swear by baking soda and vinegar for freshening up kitchen drains: To keep sink drains clean and odor free I periodically pour baking soda into the drain, then white distilled vinegar. The foaming actions cleans the pipes.
- Pots and Pan Cleaners: Why spend 20 minutes scouring off burnt food when vinegar and baking soda can do the work for you? You can use vinegar & baking soda for stainless steel pots…Sprinkle the bottoms (inside bottoms) of the pans with baking soda, put on over the heat (stove) pour on vinegar after a minute. This will lift any baked-on crud.
- Weed Killer: Vinegar is a helpful tool outside too. Vinegar in a spray bottle kills grass and weeds in sidewalk cracks too...many natural moms' new fav...
So, now that we see the wonderful benefits of vinegar...let's get out and get some, if you haven't already..
And what better way to clean and not have to worry about your kids poisoning themselves with the harsh and harmful commercial cleaners that grace the shelves.
Have A Happy Healthy Day!
credits: info found at www.circleofmoms.com