And you thought you LOVED the Natty Moist before, well...Introducing the New and Even Bettery Natty Moist Creme Conditioner..Now in a bottle with a convenient pump for more ease of use!!
- Same GREAT ingredients
- Same GREAT ways to use (Easier application for using as a conditioner for co-washing. Smoother application for applying as a Deep Conditioner. Much silkier application as a water based styler. Velvety feel on the skin as a body creme.)
- Same GREAT SCENT
- Easier and more convenient to use.
- AVAILABLE HERE: The Natty Lifestyle
The New and Improved Natty Moist will be available in a 12oz Beautiful Amber Bottle with a black pump top.
Ingredients: Ayurvedic and Healing Herb (Brahmi, Calendula, Hibiscus, Neem, Lavender and Marshmallow Root) Infused in Distilled Water, Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B), BTMS, Cetearyly Alcohol, Guar Conditioner, Unrefined Shea Butter, Potassium Sorbate, Cupuacu Butter, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Aloe Vera Extract, Evening Primrose, Vegetable Emulsifier, Sweet Orange Oil, Tea Tree Oil,Natural Fragrance
The Benefits of the Ingredients:
Ayurvedic and Healing Herb Blend: (Brahmi, Calendula, Hibiscus, Neem, Marshmallow Root and Lavender)
- Wonderful cooling herbs that provides an abundance of slip for easy detangling.
- Nourishes the hair.
- Makes hair dense and promotes healthy hair growth.
- Aids in the treatment of scalp problems.
- Controls hair loss and premature greying.
- Helps relieve symptoms of dandruff and scalp problems.
- One of nature's best emollients (moisturizers) that softens and soothes hair, scalp and skin.
- Gives a luxurious feeling to hair and skin.
- Helps control frizz by providing excellent moisture.
- Great sealant to lock moisture into the hair and skin.
- A natural protection from ultraviolet light,
- It is an antioxidant and contains phytosterols which have anti-irritation and anti-inflammatory properties, condition skin and hair and promote moisture retention.
- Excellent for dry skin.
- This exotic butter from the Brazil Amazon is similar to Cocoa Butter, but has a softer creamier consistency.
- It contains essential fatty acids and phytosterols, and is very moisturizing for skin and hair.
- It is also a natural protection from UV-A and UV-B rays. It can be used to treat skin conditions such as eczema and dermatitis and adds shine and replenishes moisture in hair.
- A natural emulsifying agent from the legume family that conditions without causing polymer buildup.
- Helps control flyaway and frizzy hair.
- Promotes shine
Panthenol (Pro Vitamin B):
- Penetrates deep into the skin and hair shaft.
- Has excellent water binding abilities.
- Helps strengthen the hair shaft by imparting an elastic film inside and out.
- Helps thicken the hair and leaves hair feeling soft and silky.
- Soothes and heals damaged scalp.
- Also aids in relieving itchy scalp.
- High in antioxidants which is extremely beneficial for skin and scalp.
- Promotes healthy hair growth.
BTMS (Behentrimonium Methosulfate):
- This is not a sulfate, BTMS is a natural emulsifier derived from Colza Oil.
- Has excellent detangling properties and leaves hair with body and spring.
- Works excellent as a leave in for hair.
- Naturally derived alcohol from a mixture of coconut and palm oil fatty alcohols.
- Has natural emollient(moisturizing) properties.
- Moisturizes and improves wet/dry comb out.
- Vegetable based emulsifier (binds water and oils) from naturally occurring fats.
- A weak organic acid found naturally in fruit that serves as a natural preservative. Citric acid is a wonderful ingredient that balances products that may be too alkalinic.
- All Natural Anti Microbial to keep natural and food grade products from molding
The New Appearance and Silkier Consistency:
NATTY MOIST: Directions of Use