Thursday, December 29, 2011

ATON Answers: The Difference Between Natty Moist/Natty Butter

 



Hola Chicas/Chicos, I pray all is well with everyone.

As we are preparing for the new year, yea 2012 baby! We are excited about embarking on new adventures. I decided to create a new youtube page ATON Answers that is all about answering your questions in regards to natural hair, skin and healthy insides. This page is different from my other youtube page which is primarily for how to style natural hair How To Styling . So, I created a video recently that answers the question of how to use Natty Butter and Natty Moist, two products that are available on my site Natty Products . I mainly get the questions, 'what is the difference' and 'how to use each one'. So, this video explains the details and I hope you enjoy.

**Side Note: I am truly truly honored from all of the rave reivews and comments, questions and concerns that I have received in regards to the products. Thank you all so much for your support and love, that means so much to me.

2 comments:

  1. Hello- what does the Egyptian musk (natty butter) smell like?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greetings, Anon!! The Egyptian Musk is definitely the lightest of all the scents and has a slightly sweet musky smell that is pleasant. If you are familiar with the pure oil Egyptian Musk, it is the exact same smell..hope this helps

    ReplyDelete